- Get your brows tinted and shaped – they frame the face so well maintained brows can make a huge difference. Alternatively there are lots of tinted brow gels on the market with a mascara like wand brush for easy application.
- Eyelash Extensions – When you have your eyelashes defined you instantly look more awake and your eyes are beautifully defined. If you don’t want to opt for eyelash extensions a good waterproof mascara can also work wonders.
- BB Cream/CC Cream – There are a huge range of these available with nearly every brand having their own version! The offer lightweight coverage, evening out skin tone and covering minor skin imperfections.
- Tinted lip balm – best of both worlds here with a nourishing balm caring for your lips and a little pop of colour for some added glam.
- Blush – If you like you can add a pop of powder blush to the apples of your cheeks for some added colour but don’t forget you will heat up and naturally ‘blush’ while exercising!
This recent issue of Stellar Magazine features this fitness shoot and interview with the gorgeous Aoife (Cogan) Darcy ❤ I’m a big fan of Aoife and always have been ~ remember her ahh-mazing boho wedding look? ~ and we had great fun on this shoot comparing bumps and trying to guess what each other is having as Aoife and her Irish Rugby star hubby Gordon are due their little arrival a week or so after me!! Exciting times!! The shoot took place at the couples beautiful reformer Pilates studio in Dublin City Centre ‘Form School’