Up and at ’em!
If you manage to get up early to exercise, you will show yourself that anything is possible. You will see that changing your life is within your control.
There are so many benefits to getting Up and at ’em, and here are the ones that are most noticeable to me
- Boost your metabolism for the next 24 hours and regulate your appetite hormones..ie burn more calories throughout the day!
- Sleep better..no brainer really.
- That sense of achievement so early in the day can only be good, right? You’ve earned the right to at least a little bit smug 🙂
- Improve your concentration..yes you’ll work better after an early morning workout.
- You won’t be alone! There’s a whole community of dedicated early birdies out there too.
- Its done! Hopefully you’ll have time to relax and enjoy your evenings knowing you’ve already done the work. Like me this may include the occasional sundown glass of ‘mummy’s special ribena’ as my sister calls it.
Give it a go, get up early in the morning to exercise and believe me: before long, you will feel invincible.