Yvonne’s Date with a Fish Dish!
Pan fried Salmon with Cauliflower Rice, Walnuts, Courgettes & Mushrooms
This one pan delight is so perfectly simple, so deliciously tasty & super healthy too. Perfect for anyone looking for a high protein, high fat, low carb meal.
Fresh Atlantic Salmon Fillet
Some Fine Slices Of Courgette
Handful of Chopped Walnuts
Salted Butter (or coconut oil)
Some Sliced Mushrooms
1. Melt some butter in a pan.
2. Chop your walnuts, courgette, mushroom and herbs (I use the fresh parsley, basil & thyme I grow in the windowsill).
3. Season your Salmon with salt & pepper the fry it on a medium heat skin side down first.
4. Add the cauliflower rice to the pan. I buy mine in SuperValu & it’s called cauliflower couscous but you can make your own by popping a cauliflower head in your food processor.
5. Add more butter if necessary then mix in your nuts.
6. Add courgette & mushrooms keeping them separate.
7. Turn the salmon, rice & veg until cooked through.
8. Devour! Feels like a great big filling dish with rice rather than one of those carb free fish & veg dishes, but that’s exactly what it is.
I hope you like it as much as I do.
'Yvonne’s Date with a Fish Dish!' has no comments
Be the first to comment this post!